Pages

Saturday, October 30, 2004

It's cold and it's raining and it's annoying me because tomorrow is Halloween and HELLO MOTHER NATURE I CAN'T PUT UP MY DECORATIONS IN THE RAIN!!!!
I checked www.weather.com and it said that it's supposed to partly cloudy and 68 degrees tomorrow. I have to work from 2-5 so I better wake up early and do it or I'm gonna not get it done at all.
I'm going on vacation in like 2 weeks. Nov 13-17. I'm flying JetBlue and I leave from JFK which kind of sucks because I'm trying to get my mom to drive me there at like 3am since it takes like 329429347 hours to get there in all the construction and other random nonsense bullshit.
I'm at work now...so bored. Someone keeps calling the office phone and I don't know if I should answer it or not. If it's someone who works here, they should know to call the other line...unless no one shut off the voice mail.
Anyways...it's freezing and I'm cold and tired and I want to go back to bed and curl up under the covers and sleep.
On another note...GTA: San Andreas is amazing.
I love it.

ciao
xoxo ;*

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2012 Hope & Memory. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates