Pages

Saturday, October 02, 2004

has the world come to this?

These are supposed to be love spells. I was linked to them from the little welcome window that pops up when you sign on AIM or AIM express. I was fairly amused, but it's sad that people will actually pay money for a "psychic" to cast a spell on someone for this. For these particular ones, you pay $19.95 and provide the name of the object of your affection and a certain psychic will send you a letter in the mail saying exactly when they will be casting the spell on said person. Then you wait for them to ravage you. *eye-roll*

These are powerful words for you:
I want your love and your friendship. But more than that, I want you to desire me like no other. I want you to feel the heat running through your veins, and I want you to have strong, uncontrollable thoughts about holding me, caressing me, making love to me. When you think of me, your temperature will soar and lustful thoughts will fill your mind so that no matter what you’re doing you’ll be distracted and not be able to get me out of your mind. Think of me as you would a wild, carefree lover. And don’t hold back the lust you have in your heart. I’m yours – completely, totally yours. I want you to lust for me until you can barely stand it. I want you to rush into my arms the moment you see me, to fulfill so many of your fantasies. Let’s experience what others merely dream of. Let’s do it.
-Lust for me and you’ll be happily surprised at what I can do for you.
-Lust for me and we’ll be the envy of every one who knows us.
-Lust for me and we’ll live an incredible life together.
-Lust for me and make our world complete.

Here's another one called "the unconditional love spell":

-Love me like no other.
-Love me unconditionally.
-Be faithful and never be interested in another.
-Understand me. Know that I love you more than you’ll ever know.
Do you want the love of your life to have a strong desire to make you happy, desire you, take care of you? Do you want them to be deliriously happy and want to be with you night and day – forever?
You deserve to have the love of your life feel that you are the best thing to ever happen to them. You deserve to be happy, to feel wanted, cherished, adored.
You are not asking too much to want to see a spark in their eyes whenever they look at you. To be crazy about you. To give you their friendship, their lust, their love. And you want it unconditionally! No strings attached. No hesitation, no remorse, no doubts about you whatsoever.
And once you receive all that you deserve – their affection, their remarkable attention and devotion to you – you will make this very special person the happiest, most contented person on the face of the earth. All you ask is for your lover to give you unconditional love, and you will give them the world!

haha...maybe I'll try one and see if they work.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2012 Hope & Memory. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates