Pages

Saturday, October 23, 2004

Don't read so much into things...

I want this song to be the song that touches you the most. I want this song to be the song that makes you cry your eyes out every night I lay awake. For everyone it feels the same, replace her face, immune the pain... another shadow in a flame. I want this heart to be the heart that you will break the most. I want the chance to make it last but realize it wont. Rip it out, pin it against the wall. It looks so nice bleeding there, like artwork even. In the middle an empty broken frame...every piece remains unchanged. 21 years went by without a valentine, 21 years of crying out my stupid fucking eyes. 21 summers with an empty void inside. 21 winters with no whites in my eyes. 21 autumns with frigid cold hands, and 21 springtimes with myself to smell the flowers in bloom. 21 years without you.

So last night I went over to my brother's house. Hung out with him and Jess and Mike for a bit. Mike is hot and really nice. He shared his blanket with me because we were sitting on the couch by the window. There was a draft coming in under the AC and it was like 45 degrees outside. I was there till about 12 when we started watching the Recruit. Al Pacino and Colin Farrell :d...
So we get to the part in the movie where Colin's character has just called Al's on the payphone after being at the boxing gym and Jess said she had to go to bed cause she had to wake up for a field hockey game at like 8ish. So of course my brother says he's going to bed too, thus leaving me alone with Mike. Did I mention Mike is hot? Anyways...I would've gladly stayed, although I don't know Mike very well and he's picky about girls (so my brother says-which leaves me out since I'm not usually the kind of girl "picky" guys go for). So I left, leaving poor Mike all alone to watch the movie on this huge ass big screen tv (which was not there the last time I was over...and I really don't know who bought it). Any-hoo...I had a good time. Much better than sitting in my room staring at the computer screen wondering about someone and why they won't talk to me. Tonight is the game. I'm bringing my new camera and it's going to be fun. Maybe I'll go back to the house afterwards since I don't have to work tomorrow (Thank God).

Smile.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2012 Hope & Memory. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates