Pages

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

I try...over and over again to make him see me.
I want him to see me.
I want him to hold me in his arms.
I just...want him to tell me everything I want to hear.
It's just something that's tucked away in my head.
Something that would be really nice if it ever happened.
But it won't.
Because he doesn't.
He doesn't see me.
He doesnt want me.
He will never say those words I want to hear.
I just want someone to love me.
I'm reaching out to people I normally wouldn't.
I'm acting in ways I normally wouldn't.
*sigh*
I don't even know anymore.
I'm about to give up everything.
I'm about to give up caring about everything.
Just....done.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2012 Hope & Memory. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates