Pages

Thursday, September 09, 2004

So yeah...I'm so sick of people being assy to me for no reason. It's like...anything I say I have to be careful or else I might make you mad or set you off and then you will get pissy at me and I sit there not knowing what I've done and it makes me feel like shit.
All of you just stop it.
I had to go Staples and exchange the b/w cartridge I accidentally got last night for a color one. It's not my fault :/ there were like 1102938104124015480325 moms and whiny ass kids buying school shit.
I'm just so sick of not being held at night...and yeah it may sound like I'm just bitching and whining...but I can't help it. I want to be held at night and wake up in the morning knowing someone cares about me. I want someone there telling me I'm beautiful so maybe...one day I'll believe it
I deposited the money today in my account so I just hope everything is okay. I put an extra $20 in so I would have a balance.
I wish money was not so important.
I have like $65 left and I want to go and buy one of those recorder things, not sure if i want the digital kind or the tape kind....I imagine the digital ones are more expensive. I think I'm going to run over to Best Buy and Circuit City...and maybe 6th Ave.
I have this plan...but I'm not entirely sure how well it's working. I don't know if he likes me and I don't want to just IM him or call him and be like...Hey you...let's hook up...I like you way more than I probably should. So please like me back that much. I wish I knew things...I wish I knew if he liked me even just a little bit. I wish if someone had feelings for me...even the smallest feelings...that they would say something to me. Just something like..."Hey Sarah I think I kind of like you" then I can either say "hey I like you too what do we do now?" or..."i'm sorry I just...dont feel that way about you"
Someone just please....save me...I don't want to be alone...I've been alone for so long even when I was with him.
Thanks in advance Mr. Knight in Shining Armor on a Gallant White Stallion.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2012 Hope & Memory. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates