Pages

Saturday, September 11, 2004

I woke up today...and I feel like I have a hangover. Or...rather what I imagine a hangover would feel like, since I've never had one and never plan on having one. My head is killing me, I'm hungry, my eyes hurt, my stomach hurts and I can't tell if I have to throw up or not.
I can honestly say I now believe why people say that love is the slowest form of suicide.
I would go to hell and back before letting go...but now it seems I may have to.
You asked me to try...and I am. But it's hard and it hurts way more than I ever could imagine.
If I had to explain the feeling...I'd say...you know in the movie Interview with the Vampire...when Louis is turned...and his body is dying...and it looks excrutiatingly painful...
That is a visual of what I feel inside. I honestly feel like throwing myself off the roof or out of a moving car, but I won't. I am not that stupid and I will not give up like that.
What I want more than ever right now is to go home and crawl into bed and lay there till I feel better.
Ugh...feeling like this is making even the most simple of tasks hardly possible. I'm sitting here trying to peel date due labels off of vhs cases and for some reason I have to try 2-3 times before it comes off. I think I'm going to try and go home early today. I need to.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2012 Hope & Memory. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates