Pages

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

I was in the middle of writing a really nice long entry about my vacation...and then aol closed.
Screw you.
Anyway...my brother made NJAC's defensive player of the week with 14 tackles including 2 sacks. KU beat The Apprentice School 17-14 in overtime.
Before the game we went to Williamsburg, VA and I got a bonnet and maybe I'll take pics of me wearing it, but it looks really silly. After the game we took off to Virginia Beach for dinner. I showed my parents the hotel I stayed at last time I was there. It's right on the ocean. I tried to get in touch with Victoria because we were supposed to meet up at some point during the time I was down there, but it never happened because Cory is a fucking piece of shit douchebag that wouldn't get off the computer so she could get her messages and/or use the phone. But anyways we(my family and I) ate at Giovanni's and it was really good stuff. Then we went back to the hotel and set off for our Ghost Tour thingy in Williamsburg. That was okay...not as scary as I thought it would be. I think it actually ended up being the Legend tour because 3 ladies just told stories and we had to say afterwards if we thought it was true, from the newspapers, a legend, etc...
I'm at work now and I really don't want to be.
Lame.
I don't want to be alone forever.
I just want someone to hold me and tell me they love me and kiss my forhead. Is that really so much to ask?

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2012 Hope & Memory. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates