Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

so well...its been like a long time since i wrote in here.
no one knows about this journal except like 1 person...but I still write in here.
I talked to someone I haven't talked to in months tonight. I miss my Robbit, but he got a life now what with getting married to Kevin and they bought a house! I'm so happy for him cause he's finally happy. During our convo his phone died, so i gotta call him back tomorrow, but I'm just so glad I got to talk to him for whatever time I did today. After his phone died I kinda passed out and just woke up like 10 mins ago. I have to go right back to bed though because I have to get up early. I am so overwhelmed by this new system at work, it's really hard to stay sane at the moment, but I guess what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, huh...
I really wish I could escape right now...but I have no where to go, no one to run to, no one to comfort me. I miss that feeling really bad. Maybe...once I get through this bullshit I'll get that feeling like if I can get through this...I can get through anything. This is seriously one of the most stressful times I've ever experienced and I don't see it getting any easier right away.
I'm going back to bed now...goodnight.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2012 Hope & Memory. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates